With all forms of communication (including singing) talent alone is not enough. Education is required to make the most of it. Virtually everyone can learn to become a capable communicator, given the right training.
The Corporate Dynamics Global approach to communications training is based on giving each client an illuminating learning experience about themselves. Through sophisticated formal instruction backed up by role plays, video and other appraisal techniques, clients gain an understanding of their own performance, their strengths and weaknesses and through one-on-one attention are able to test drive new techniques and build confidence.
To maintain this focus on the individual, group courses are limited to a maximum of 10 participants.
This approach is applied to courses, workshops and coaching sessions in the following areas:
- Face to Face Coaching: - Usually 3 x 2 hr sessions at your place. This gives a total of 6 hrs coaching over 2 or 3 weeks, giving you plenty of time to ask questions and really get down to rehearsing the many exercises. This brings you to a professional standard of presentation and the best value for money. Useful for making any type of communication your most skilful attribute.
- Presentation Skills - including verbal and non-verbal communication, the art of ad- lib, the best use of visual aids and 'reading without reading'. Provides useful tools including thepowerful Corporate Dynamics Global Performance Quadrant tool.
- Concentrated Media Skills - including understanding the media's role and perspective, hard news, current affairs and interviews across TV, radio and print media. Develops skills in how to present your story and conduct a successful interview.
- Crisis Media Programs - focuses on the development of media strategies in preparation for potential crisis scenarios. Includes rehearsal under simulated conditions. This training is typically attended by senior executives and public relations staff.
- Special Programs - Corporate Dynamics Global can design seminar sessions or special programs as part of a management conference. These can range from an hour to three day long programs.